Svetlana Chernyavsky (or Lana), of Dream Flowers, an author, and highly sought floral artist
, is known for her forward-thinking designs. How often do you find a designer whose floral technical prowess is perfectly melded with cultivated artistic refinement? She stands apart in her ability to present her vision of the fragile but ever captivating living beauty of plants and flowers in the application of the most current trends in wedding work and floral design.
Trendsetting! Svetlana’s stunning floral designs have received high acclaim from top international floral design magazines, including Fusion Flowers, Floral Designs, Nacre, Flowers World, and much more, where she has been featured many times. She shares many of these innovative and unusual techniques in her captivating presentations. Her warm, and vivacious personality, paired with her willingness to share these techniques, will leave you wanting more!
Svetlana (Lana) Chernyavsky has been an AIFD (American Institute of Floral Design ) since 2016 and a CFD (National Certified Designer).
Svetlana runs Dream Flowers
floral design studio in San Leandro, California that serves Bay Area with the specialization in events, weddings, celebrations and corporate events.
Before settling in the USA she had the owned floral services business as a wedding consultant in Belarus and gained her floral education with a variety of seminars in her home-country and Moscow. In 2012 she founded the Dream Flowers floral studio, located in Alameda, providing the best European style of floral designs for local communities and destination weddings.
All you can imagine made of flowers we can do, even you can't imagine, beyond imagination - we can do too!
PUBLICATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Seminar with Gregor Lersch in Bad Neurehn, Germany (2017)
- Seminar with Gregor Lersch in Bad Neurehn, Germany (2016)
- Assisting Monique Vanden Berg during the workshop in Los Gatos, CA (2016)
- Seminar with Gregor Lersch in Bad Neurehn, Germany (2015)
- Seminar with Phil Rulloda (2014)
- Seminar in Institute of Floral Design (2014)
- Seminar with Gregor Lersch in California (2014)
- Workshop with Tomas De Bruyne (2014)
- Seminar with Gregor Lersch in Mexico city (2013)
- Workshop with Rene van Rems (2012)
- Workshop with Tomas De Bruyne (2011)
- Seminar in Moscow “Mediterranean style in Wedding Floral Design” (2009)
- Floral Arrangement Classes: “Floral Collage” (2008), “Christmas Design” (2007), “Weddings Bouquets” (2007), “Gifts” (2006), “Basic Course of Floral Design ” (2005).
- International Floral Art 2015/2016
- Nacre International 2016
- Floral demonstration at Foothill Auxillary, 2015
- Featured main design Mother Nature for the San Francisco Flower and Garden Show, 2015
- Floral demonstration “Fireworks of colors and flowers” at the San Francisco Floral and Garden Show, 2015
- 3rd place at International Designer of the Year of Floral Fusion Magazine Competition “Designer of the Year”, England, 2014
- Fusion Floral Wedding issue #9, 2014
- Floral demonstration at Floral Artists of the Bay 2014
- Floral demonstration at Orinda Garden Club, 2014
- Floral demonstration at the San Francisco Floral and Garden Show, 2014
- 2 bronze awards and 1 silver award of Floral Fusion Magazine Competition “Designer of the Year”, England, 2013
- Co-author of the book More than Glamelia
- 3 bronze awards and 1 silver award of Floral Fusion Magazine Competition “Designer of the Year”, England, 2012
- Floral Show “Wedding Fleur”, Belarus, 2012
- International Floral Art 2012/2013
- Wedding edition, Floral Design Magazine, New Zealand, 2012
- Arranging with Hydrangeas, Floral Design Magazine (featured issue), New Zealand, 2012
- Arranging flowers for Christmas, Floral Design Magazine, New Zealand, 2011